Xiaomi is one of the mobile manufacturers are more committed with the programme of Android One. As evidenced by the Xiaomi Mi A2, the best Android mobile One of the market. And it seems that it is working on two new models. One of these could be the Xiaomi Mi A3.
in Addition to Android One, will have a fingerprint reader below the screen
according to a publication of XDA-Developers are able to know that Xiaomi is testing three new mobile, which bear the technical names, pyxis, bamboo_sprout and cosmos_sprout respectively. And it is known that it is very common for manufacturers to use the suffix “sprout” in the smartphones which have Android One.
In terms of the third mobile called “pyxis”, it could be an exclusive variant for china of one of these new smartphones.
Could bring a fingerprint reader below the screen
XDA-Developers also found that the three mobile phones were being tested with the technology of fingerprint sensor in the screen. This would be an improvement with respect to My A2 which has a fingerprint sensor traditional.
For the moment nothing is known more of these new mobile, but, they might be mobile of a higher level than My A2. We talk about mobile with a last generation processor, Snapdragon 855.
we can Only hope that Xiaomi makes its official announcement.
- oppo a5s
- 5 disadvantages of mobile phones
- ventajas de 10mo A mind42
- desenhe rápido
- ho messo nega a whatsapp di accedere a foto posso recuperare questa cosa?
- mirrorlink smartphone compatibili
- display smarphone come si rompe
- contatto bloccato wasthapp rimane la foto del profilo
- immagini whatsapp per lo stato del profilo
- xiaomi nao aparece no contatos