Sony has surprised us all with its new terminal officer star, announced Xperia Z4. The Japanese company has decided to make the announcement in Japan for a quick and easy way, perhaps by the mere fact that terminals have started making a lot of noise and reap good analysis as the S6 and S6 Edge of Samsung, take some weeks by networks.
Do not expect a sea change, at least on paper. Sony has not particularly known for being “revolutionary” in his last bet, although its base is very solid today. This new Xperia Z4 comes with the same screen 5.2 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), processor octa-core Snapdragon 810 2GHz 64-bit and 3 GB of RAM 20 megapixel for rear and Android 5.0 default com-known traditional own personalization layer.
In addition incorporate 32GB of storage, a format that seems to start seeing more regular basis and that certainly appreciate users and dimensions 146 × 72 × 6.9 mm and 144 grams , all to accommodate a battery no less than 2930 mAh , and with the expertise of Sony in this section in some of its terminals may again have a winner in what is refers to end autonomy.
Is a great product? On paper, the best. Is it a “necessary”, or rather, sufficient evolution? We will assess it after analyzing the device, even if dynamics followed by Sony for its flagship terminal does not seem too radical regarding proposed changes from one generation to another, and it seems that this same model will be to see over the coming months.
And you do you think? Head over to Sony Xperia Z4 presented, has reached the new terminal star of the company to leave your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- Faced by the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Moovit 4.0: Improved interface, runs off line and more
- feat ProAndroid News Android Huawei P8, Max and Lite, Cyanogen with Microsoft
- Huawei P8, first impressions video of the new Chinese manufacturer
- Android games of the week (LII)
- Android Wear updated with new features that add convenience and save time
- Discover three applications you should try to order food from your mobile
- LG video shows what the camera is capable of its new LG G4