The Android world is replete with devices not widely known that for a low price offer great features. A clear example is the Panasonic P85 NXT, the last terminal of the low range that launched the company. This affordable mobile phone offers face unlock feature and comes with a battery that will not leave you to die at half of the day.
Not everything is Samsung and Xiaomi, there are companies that strive to create economic solutions for the market of mobile devices. The Panasonic P85 NXT is a device with an affordable price and features with sufficient power to provide a good Android experience.
Features of the Panasonic P85 NXT
- polycarbonate Body with dimensions of 141.7 x 70.8 x 9.3 mm and 173.8 grams
- Screen protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass
- Processor Snapdragon 210 with quad-core 1.3 Ghz
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal storage expandable to 128 GB with microSD cards
- Camera front 5-megapixel
- Camera rear 8-megapíxeles with auto focus and LED flash
- operating System Android Nougat
- Battery mass 4.000 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G, VoLTE, support dual SIM, Wifi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, microUSB 2.0, USB OTG and headphone jack of 3.5 mm
As you see, it’s not a device that offers the best features on the market. However, you have what is needed for an Android user to be able to carry out their daily tasks.
The Panasonic P85 NXT has no scanner of fingerprints. Instead, the mobile has a face unlock feature which works across the front-facing camera. In this manner, just simply show your face to the device to unlock automatically. A function that little is seen on low-end devices.
battery massive 4,000 mAh of this mobile works as power bank to charge other devices. Without a doubt, one of the biggest benefits that have the Panasonic P85 NXT.
Price of the Panasonic P85 NXT
The terminal has a price of Rs. 6999, 83.58 euros at the exchange. This can be purchased in three colors: gold champagne, black and dark blue. For now this terminal will only be sold in India, will have to wait to see if breaks down barriers and reaches out to the other regions of the planet earth.
Source | Gizmochina