Ago weeks that many users can enjoy the live streaming of Facebook in Android and on iOS but most of them only do so as spectators. Yes, the truth is that despite the fact that the live transmission of Facebook has been enabled in a large number of profiles is not currently available in all over the world.
Is much easier to do a live broadcast if you have a page with many followers or you are a public figure. In case you have a small profile you may still have to wait a bit to receive the live transmission. I seem to remember that at this time the 50% of profiles from all over the world can use as the live transmission but there is another great part of them that can’t make use of the same.
How do you do a live stream through Facebook in Android?
Many users believe that this feature is available only for high-end mobile or Apple devices, and this is not true, the feature will be turning little by little to all over the world and do a live stream via Facebook is very easy. Just follow these steps:
- Enter on Facebook and click on the button to updating the state (where you write the publications normally when you want to put something on your wall).
- Now you will see the button to Transmit live that is in the image (which is inside the square in red that will come out, normally, on the side of the button to Show location). If that button is you’ll be able to start transmitting live from Facebook, in case it is not enabled you’ll have to wait for Facebook to enable this feature for you. Also make sure that you have the latest version of Facebook for Android or you might not receive this feature.
- once you click on the button to transmit live Facebook will ask that you put a name to the transmission (not mandatory) and once this is done (we’ve only done a test), you will need to press the button Transmit.
- The camera will start to record and your followers will receive a notification that is being broadcast live and will be able to access it, or comment on the transmission.
- The transmitting may not respond to comments but you can see them as users ask and respond to direct.
- at The end you will only have to press the button Finish (no you can record less than 4 seconds and no more than 30 minutes), and the transmission will be available for later viewing on the wall.
it May be that this direct transmission is used for a lot of things but do a questions and answers real-time could be interesting. what I would like to see something like that in howtochoosealaptop?
When activated Facebook the live transmission for all?
In the first place Facebook activated the live transmission for the users of Facebook Mentions (an application that can only use the profiles verified or characters with many followers, important accounts in any case).
After this, Facebook began to activate the live streaming page or profile verified, we have already seen a lot of famous starting some live streams through Facebook and in the last instance, Facebook has been enabling this feature for all users of the social network. Obviously if you’re using Facebook Lite you’re not going to be able to use this feature but with the official client of Facebook, you’re not going to have any problem.
There is something very interesting that can make the user to start the live streaming, on your phone you can see who is watching the video and you can even blocking viewers. Currently, all of US users have this feature enabled and in the rest of the globe is expected to be at 100% in a few weeks. do you Already have the live transmission? We would like to know which mobile you have and where you are from to know which territories are coming on and this way everyone who enters the web will know if it still has not arrived to your country or if you must update the application on Facebook by following the method discussed above.
can I stream live from Facebook in Spain?
The answer is yes, but is not yet available for all. The app for both iOS as Android allow you to do a live transmission the problem is that it is not activated, for the moment, for all profiles.
we, for example, allows us to transmit live from Facebook on Android through the fanpage of howtochoosealaptop but does not allow us to do live streaming from the profile which means that Facebook has to activate the transmission for this profile and not in the application because the application works. That means that there must be a change on the server and not in the application.
however some of our friends with iPhone (but also sometimes have good stuff) as he gets to his own profile despite not being any famous personality. do you have? it Seems that the device is also sometimes important for you to activate this feature.
The post How to stream live from Facebook on Android appeared first on howtochoosealaptop.