If you’re looking for a good mobile at a very affordable price you may look back and buy a flagship a year ago is a very good solution. Now I bring you an offering impressive, the Xiaomi Mi4 for only 126 euros. Yes, as you hear it, you can take this Xiaomi Mi4 for just 126 in Banggood, one of the chinese shops more reliable along with GearBest.
Now, you should know that this Xiaomi Mi4 (which also is on sale at Oppomart for only 117 euros although I for 9 euros more I would buy it in Banggood that is much more reliable) is the version with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage. Yes, this means that you will not be able to expand the storage beyond the 16 GB because it does not support microSD but if you’re a normal user you can that these 16 GB are more than enough, there are users with 4 GB of storage that live equally, don’t worry. The shipping is free and takes between 7 and 20 days.
why is the Xiaomi Mi4 for only 126 euros is a must have steam installed?
In the first place the word Xiaomi already inspires me with confidence, to each product I try from them I am more than satisfied. I have tried the Piston 3 which to me are the best helmets on economic that I have ever tested, I have the Xiaomi Yi Smart Camera, the gamepad from Xiaomi and I have tried the mobile of your brand, are spectacular.
Xiaomi is one of the few chinese brands that do things really well and the Xiaomi Mi4 is the flagship that has gone before that the Mi5 has been launched, in their specifications you’ll understand that there is nothing wrong in them.
- Screen 5-inch with FullHD resolution manufactured by Sharp/JDI with OGS.
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core 2.5 GHz.
- 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage is not extensible.
- rear Camera 13 MP Sony Exmor RS (IMX 214 at f/1.8) and front 8 MP also manufactured by Sony, the rear takes flash and auto focus.
- Battery 3080 mAh.
- Android 4.4 and MIUI V6 but you can already install MIUI 7.
- WiFi N/AC, GPS, Blueotooth 4.0, 4G LTE (although not compatible with the 800 MHz band but the other band 4G that we use in Spain the Band of 1800/2100 MHz.
Yes, the truth is that for this price we do not find anything more decent the only problem might be the 16 GB if you are a user who is going to install many things but you can always download the photos and videos made with your phone to your usb stick, PC or to your cloud services.
The post Get the Xiaomi Mi4 for only 126 euros, runs that end up appeared first on howtochoosealaptop.