¿Tired of your friends or family will talk to each time you log in to Facebook Messenger? As it is time that you activate the mode “disconnected” that added this app a long time ago so that no one will talk when using the social network, or when you go to the messaging app.
How to appear offline on Messenger
Before showing you the tutorial, we recommend you update the messaging app from Facebook to the latest version. In this way, you will avoid any kind of problem at the time of activating the Offline mode in Messenger.
- The first thing you should do is to open the application Facebook Messenger from your Android phone.
- once inside the app, you’ll need to click on your profile photo, the same is located at the top left of the screen.
- you’ll Enter in your profile, the messenger of the social network. There you’ll have to click on the option that says “Status Active”.
- you’ll Enter into another screen where you can select the option of Offline mode. Click on the button that appears beside Show when you’re active.
- a message Is displayed that asks if you want to activate this option, click on Disable.
- If you’ve done the tutorial correctly, the button on the right should appear shifted towards the left.
you Can reverse this change by following the tutorial and by changing the status from Disconnected to Active if that is what you want. There is No limit to to do this, you can do it as often as you want and need. What is important is that you use this option, because sometimes appear as “offline” all the time could play against the time to talk to your friends and family from Facebook Messenger.