AVG is aimed at collecting data . This is what we learned today after it was made public that the popular choice of antivirus applications for Android has changed their privacy policies. This is a setback for those who chose AVG precisely for its ancient polítcas, where ensured that users’ privacy was safe . Now some may think it is a good time to find alternatives to this application.
You may be interested: 360 Security, free antivirus that protects our terminal and optimizes performance
You may be interested: blackphone, the smartphone which ensures complete privacy with Android, has come
Yet users know it continues to be positive . It is a “gesture of goodwill”, as they indicate is a gesture of transparency. But while it is good to inform users about changes and overweight this could also mean that already takes time collecting data without them knowing.
In AVG say the user can disable the tracking options mostly without thereby losing characteristics of softare . In the company have Tamien wanted to express that data are collected in a completely anonymous and can not be connected to any person.
The exchange of a free service for data collection is very common nowadays , but the fact that AVG operate with elevated privileges and as we said before, many users eligiesen to avoid data collection, make this decision more questionable. Since AVG argue that probably seek another form of finance, either advertising or subscriptions to the service, but now it seems that enough for them to sell user information for advertising purposes, which also made in Avast .
And you do you think? Head over to AVG begin to trade information about you to leave your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- AVG start trading with user information
- AOSPA Legacy announces the latest build of Lollipop to make way for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android games a week (LXIX )
- “HuaFans” Huawei’s experience and their fans
- OnePlus start getting OxygenOS 2.1.0 update, downloading!
- Huawei could be preparing a phablet with its own stylus, ¿war in phablets
- LG Class, midrange terminal is official and once again limited to Korea
- Ask Andro4all 89: Galaxy J5 The Ferrari of Android vs Premium Plus