Today is a great day for all users of Instagram. This is because the application is entering the new option “checkout”. This means that when you find a product that you like you can buy it without having to leave the app. Now the app will be much more useful and practical.
Before you begin, if you are all a fan of Instagram and want to squeeze this app completely. Here are 3 apps that can help you get the most out of Instagram. Your user experience will improve significantly.
How can I buy within Instagram?, what should I do?
What you should do is very easy, you have nothing to worry about because the system is fairly intuitive.
- When you click on a product that you like and want to purchase you will see the button Pay on Instagram on the product page.
- Click on Pay in Instagram so that you can access the different options. As is the color, size, design, etc
- once you choose the items of your liking you’ll be able to to access the option to pay without leaving Instagram.
- To make the payment you’ll need to enter some data very basic. These are: name, e-mail, billing information and shipping address.
- When you’ve made your first purchase your data will be saved automatically. So, when you go to buy the next time, the process will be quicker and more efficient.
- A very useful feature is that, when you make your purchase, you will receive notifications about the shipping and delivery. You can follow the product that you bought without any problem.
¿is Already enabled the option of shopping on Instagram?
The option to purchase is in its beta phase. Such beta is closed, and is only available to some companies. In addition, for now you only can make use of this option users united States.
There are some major brands that already have this option that soon will be made available to the rest of the world. These are:
- Adidas @adidaswomen and @adidasoriginals
- Anastasia Beverly Hills @anastasiabeverlyhills
- Balmain @balmain
- Burberry @burberry
- ColourPop @colourpopcosmetics
- Dior @dior
- H & M @hm
- Huda beauty @hudabeautyshop
- @kkwbeauty KKW
- Kylie Cosmetics @kyliecosmetics
- MAC Cosmetics @maccosmetics
- Michael Kors @michaelkors
- NARS @narsissist
- Nike @ niketraining & @nikewomen
- NYX Cosmetics @nyxcosmetics
- Oscar de la Renta @oscardelarenta
- Ouai Hair @theouai
- Outdoor Voices @outdoorvoices
- Prada @prada
- Revolve @revolve
- Uniqlo @uniqlo
- Warby Parker (@warbyparker
- Zara @zara
Finally, another important news linked to Instagram is that the app will also allow you to make donations through a sticker. Now the app will have a bumper sticker created to raise funds.