The company of French origin Wiko has also moved to Barcelona to show their innovations at the Mobile World Congress. And one of these innovations is the Wiko Highway Pure 4G A smartphone nothing amazing view, and which stands as the finest seen to date.
In particular, the company has managed to reduce its thickness to an impressive 5.1 mm certainly no mean feat, and main attraction of the terminal, along with its general design and finishes with some air premium , as we told you in our first contact with him.
|Specification||Wiko Highway Pure 4G|
|Operating System||Android 4.4.4 KitKat (Android 5.0 Lollipop confirmed departure)|
|screen||AMOLED 4.8 inch Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Resolution||HD 720 x 1280 pixels (306 ppi)|
|SoC||410 MSM8916 Qualcomm Snapdragon|
|Cameras||Rear 8 megapixel camera with LED flash and 5 megapixel front|
|Connectivity||4G LTE, GPS with A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, FM radio, Micro-USB 2.0, 3.5mm jack|
|Dimensions||141.9 x 68.1 x 5.1 mm|
But not only in its finesse its benefits remain, and this is also Wiko really lightweight, weighing less than 100 grams , which is obviously related to its thinness. Moreover, as we have seen in the specification table, having hardware very competent.
Now is the turn of Carlos, who show us save this Wiko Highway Pure 4G:
And you do you think? Head over Wiko Highway Pure 4G, touchdown video with an incredibly thin to make your mark smartphone.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- Wiko Highway Pure 4G video touchdown with an incredibly thin smartphone
- Google Play Store 5.3: Improved interface and updates from the notifications
- New Samsung Gear VR, see video glasses adapted to Samsung Galaxy S6
- Five Nights At Freddys 3 will arrive on Android devices very soon
- Panasonic Lumix CM1, we see the hybrid video between camera and smartphone Android
- Alcatel ONETOUCH Idol 3 first impressions of the new 4.7-inch midrange
- Chrooma Live Wallpaper: geometric background, lively and Design alternating color Material
- Honor Holly, first impressions of one of the most competitive low-end