In the words of co-founder OnePlus, Carl Pei in an interview with USA Today the company has planned announced a new phone later this year . Thus, the launch could take place possibly at CES 2016 or during the Mobile World Congress 2016, although it could also appear just in time to take the pull of the Christmas season.
Pei did not want to go into more detail, and has even said that could be a terminal with better specifications than the OnePlus 2, although it could also be with worse . Of course, the interview has to delve into other topics, such as the non-inclusion of NFC connectivity in its new flagship, the fact that the company has already received much criticism. And again, the answer was always the same: “There are very few people who actually use the NFC, so we decided not to include”
The Chinese company believes that yes, the NFC will be useful but it is something for the future . Ensure that there will be up within 12 to 18 months when most businesses begin to adopt Android Pay as payment systems, and by then, people will have already changed smartphone .
OnePlus and other business sectors
There has also been time to discuss other product beyond smartphones . As had been rumored for some time, OnePlus was to work with his own quantifying bracelet, however, ended refusing to be against the ethics of the company , by maintaining a open culture. That is, the company prefers to work with partners to create their products, not create them on their own and compete directly against them.
Similarly, and into comparisons with Xiaomi, Carl Pei also said that the idea of OnePlus is not to create a line of smart devices under its brand , so at least for now, we will not see a OnePlus TV or anything.
And you do you think? Head over now have OnePlus 2, but soon reach other terminal of the Chinese company to make your mark.
[19459million] You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
[19459million] recently published website
- We have OnePlus 2, but soon reach other terminal of the Chinese company
- Sony Xperia Sony Xperia M5 and C5 Ultra: the best mid-range cameras [19459013?]
- DOOGEE F3 Pro, everything that we asked a smartphone for less than 160 euros
- ES File Explorer is updated adopting Material Design
- The ZTE Blade is updated to S6 iris scan enable
- We dates upgrade HTC One M8 and M9 One Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Sony Xperia and Xperia C5 Ultra M5 shown in detail before submission
- OnePlus 2 to Motorola Moto X Style? We face two new high ranges