few days ago we talked about the Collections of Google+, a new feature that would allow us organize our publications in the social network Google for collections, as its name suggests . The news arose from a leak, is that until now was being tested a closed group of people.
But today seems the day indicated that Google’s open to the public, as we report from Android Police. ourselves we can easily check just by visiting the page that has been enabled on Google+ regarding this development.
Thus, new possibilities arise Google+. On the one hand, we can create collections in relation to our interests . For example, we could create a collection called “Android,” another “Sports” and so, all we want. These collections may be followed by people who may also choose which ones to follow and which not, according to their own interests. In addition, each collection will be customizable so that we can use a different cover photo for each.
For the moment, this new feature is not yet available, but as we say, everyone seems to agree that it will be activated throughout the day . So now you know, another advance in the social network of Google, which is still alive and kicking.
Google+ | Collections
And you do you think? Head over They’re here Collections of Google+ to leave your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- ‘re here Collections Google+
- iPadizate a media giant that binds to Difoosion
- Microsoft Edge, substitute Internet Explorer, will not have Android version
- LANDVO L500S a low range to consider
- The Samsung Galaxy Note II could finally run out Android Lollipop
- Showing you 5 essential Android, free games you can not miss
- Facebook easier to read full articles from the social network itself
- Ask Andro4all 70: Huawei P8, S6 or S6 Edge, more fluid mobile and more