One of the favorite Android keyboards with great ride and experience , which further subsequently became free model to reach more users is SwiftKey, because once you try it and give use, appreciate the benefits of this is hard to get rid of him for comfort and customization offered.
SwiftKey is increasingly less competitive and adds new features, virtually even publish new issues into your store, but this time we find a novelty, is that cite the source as well have agreed with the application Dashlane .
This will be integrated into the application so improve security and password entry , as these are stored in the application in the style of 1Password so then appear a popup us Password will be prompted to choose what we want to introduce what website, all with an icon and other details, so we can forget to write them again and again, as many times these are not saved.
Of course SwiftKey not stored in a database such because only found in the terminal in question, since security is essential.
In addition, there will be a mandatory option, because can be disabled if we do not want to use the new function, since we are concerned about our credentials or against, we are classics users that we settle the handwriting.
The novelty see this week on the beta version of SwiftKey keyboard, in case you want to try it, only we must become beta tester and then download the beta version from Google Play.
And you do you think? Head over SwiftKey integrates Dashlane to improve safety in inserting passwords to make your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- The LG Watch Urbane Google Play will be available later this month
- Xiaomi Mi 4i, again bursting the market based on quality and good price
- SwiftKey integrates Dashlane to improve safety in inserting passwords
- The Oppo R7 be submitted on May 20, including its model Plus
- ASUS has provided 30 million units sold Zenfone 2 2015
- All accessories OnePlus One, with 50% discount just for today
- Mlais M4 Note, a beast with Android 5.0 for no more than 150 euros
- Apple , Amazon and Facebook, to hunt for Nokia HERE Maps to compete against Google Maps