Instagram is a social network most used around the world. However there is not a default function that allows you to back up the images that you upload. That is why today we want to show how to make a backup copy of Instagram on Google photos. So continue reading to know more.
Backs up all your photos uploaded to Instagram
To help you create this backup successfully, you are going to present a tool that will be of great help. In this way avoid losing your images and also you’ll protect all your information if for some reason you lose access to your account Instagram. In addition to this you can serve to have your photos on another platform to be able to share them, edit them or simply keep them well-guarded.
Used PicBackMan to create your backup of Instagram in Google photos
PicBackMan is one of the best tools available if you want to make a backup of your images. Since allows you to transfer your photos from one platform to another. however, it is important that you know that you will have a limit of 500 pictures if you use their free version. Surely this amount of photos will be enough if you’re not a regular user of Instagram. And if not, at least you’ll be able to support a large part of your images.
in order For this backup to work correctly, you have to do is connect your account of Instagram with Google photos. For that you must use this tool. But to do so you must complete the following steps:
- Before anything you must log in to PicBackMan and create an account.
- The next thing you have to do is configure the source account, which in this would be to Instagram destination account that will be Google Photos.
- Then you must give permission for PicBackMan for between your account of Instagram.
- Here you will a code that you’ll need to copy and paste to authenticate with success in the tool.
- After completing these steps go to the section Migrate.
- Choose the account to which you want to send your images from Instagram. In this case you will need to select Google Photos.
This process will take a few minutes. Although the duration of the backup will depend on the amount of photos that you are supporting. You should know that this tool is also compatible with other platforms such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
also see these 5 curiosities of Instagram you can also learn how to change the font to your biography in Instagram.