The Chromecast are important tools that used in the majority of homes for transmitting information from the mobile phone to a PC or computer. And if you have a gadget for these insurance you’ll want to modify the wireless network that you have saved by default. Unfortunately, there are very few people who know how to do this without rebooting the device and for that reason we will give you all the necessary steps.
Today, wireless communication is a very important feature that you have mobile phones and Google was able to use in your Chromecast. The amazing thing is that you will not have to download any application or external agent to enjoy a good experience when searching for information, watching movies on Netflix, videos on YouTube and more.
There are several reasons to change the WiFi network of our Chromecast and one is due to be installed in a home, and then what we want to bring to another party. In addition, there is also the possibility that we change the WiFi network local to our home and is the one we will use on a regular basis. Whatever the reason, you have to do the following steps.
Steps to change the WiFi network that you use a Chromecast
The tutorial today is very simple and you will not have any complication to do it if you make the processes to the letter.
- The first thing to check is that your terminal and the Chromecast are in the same wireless network.
- Now you have to click on an icon located in the top right, which has the form of a screen to choose the mobile device.
- you’ll have to use the icon from the top right (three dots) to enter the settings.
- There is an option called “WiFi” and you’ll tap it.
- once ready, the Chromecast will have forgotten the wireless network and you’ll have to press in the option “Forget the network” that appears in the floating window.
- Now, you just need to set up a WiFi network new and ready.
All the steps are very simple and you will not have any loss at the time of changing the WiFi network that uses a Chromecast. It should be noted that, we also have other tutorials to get the most out of the gadget.