LG is a brand that sometimes makes things very rare. Today I come to tell one of them and is called LG Candy. This terminal is to belong (and some more) to a range of input that we already know who is dominated, ehem, Xiaomi. In any case, from here you can know all of its features, specifications and price.
Before you continue, take a look at these renders of the LG V40 and its design. That terminal if you have a bit more sense.
LG Candy, a range of entry several years ago in 2018
The first thing you should do, and as is usual is to put a small table with all specifications of the mobile. As we’re going forward, that you’re not going to surprise you and even details are quite strange:
- Screen of 5 inches with HD resolution, what would be expected in this range.
- Processor that does not have given to know (almost certainly MediaTek) that runs at 1.3 GHz. He is accompanied by 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage expandable by Micro SD.
- 8 MP Camera to its rear and a 5-to selfies. Don’t expect wonders from these sensors are fairly basic.
- battery is 2500 mAh, and is extraíbland, something that years ago we did not see but which was appreciated.
- With all these features you might expect to come with Android Go, a mobile operating system of low range. But no, comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat, what about LG, what are you playing with this mobile?
- yes, it comes with USB Type-C, something has to have this year.
as you can see it looks like a mobile 2015 more or less with all of the law except for the charging connector. Otherwise we find the expected although we expected a lot more out of your software.
Price and availability of the LG Candy
the price is 100 euros and, for the moment, has not come to Spain. Marketed tomorrow in India and, honestly, with the presence Xiaomi there little future we see him at least in a first moment. do To you what you think this LG Candy? What do you see as little sense as us?
Source | Gizmo China