¿You forgot the password for your account on Facebook and can’t enter? don’t worry, here we will show you what you have to do so that you can recover your account in a matter of minutes.
How to recover an account Facebook
Before explain to you, step-by-step is what to do stop to recover your account Facebook, it is necessary to mencionarte what are the things that you need to have so that you can recover your account. The things that you should have on hand so that the result is the expected one are these:
- A Android phone (may be with iOS also)
- Connection to the Internet stable connection (WiFi if possible)
- The official app of Facebook installed in your mobile.
If you have those three items, as to not waste any more time, let’s start with the tutorial that the time is gold, and here we don’t want to waste yours.
- Open the application of Facebook from your mobile phone.
- Tap on the option that says doYou have forgotten your password?
- You will see a message that indicates that Facebook can recover your account automatically, give the option Now not.
- Enter the email with which you registered your account of Facebook, or phone number that you have linked to that account (any of the two is valid).
- You will be presented with your account, as well as the profile picture of the same. Choose any of the two options that are displayed on the screen and then click on continue.
- you will Receive a code, if you have sent by mail you will need to copy it from there and then paste it into the app of Facebook. If the code was sent to the phone, the app will take the code and stick by it. Once you have the code, you have to choose the option log out on other devices, then press Continue.
- Type a new password and press the button Continue.
- Facebook will show you the password that you have set and ask you that you remember. In this step, you should only click on Ok.
- Let Facebook remember your password by clicking on Ok to terminate with the recovery of your account.
If you have a problem with the tutorial, leave us a message so we can help you. Remember that if this method does not work for you, here on the site we have other articles where we talked about how to retrieve accounts Facebook, any of them could be useful.