Android Lollipop was a major leap for both the OS itself, as for terminal today, where they appeared many new features, better performance, good and restarted animations, without Material Design all this despite the problems experienced, where they will be solved over time as has happened in other versions.
A new feature, further dealing with today’s Smart Lock, a new Intelligent Protection System which can unlock the terminal without security, provided they meet a number of security requirements, more specifically a series of patterns by proximity.
The last one has added Google and tells the source of the news is the smart unlock ‘Detection of Use by owner’, which in a nutshell keeps the terminal unlocked provided it is in our pocket or very near, as it might be in our power away.
This feature appears in some terminals only Android 5.0 Lollipop onwards and the new Google Play Services in version 7.0, if you meet these two details might appear in your ‘Settings’>’ Security ‘>’ Smart Lock ‘.
Once proceed to activate it, it will give brief instructions, which if followed, within seconds we’ll have it activated and fully operational, on the contrary if the terminal does not detect our person at a distance approximately 20 seconds will lock until we enter a security code.
In short, just to catch the terminal will be unlocked instantly , on the contrary if left on a table for example, this is locked and asks the pattern. This works with any person, for this no difference unless you link it to our smartwatch, then if he knows we are.
From the point of view of a user is a good way to not walk introducing patterns unlock, then proceed by proximity, although this requires some services constantly running and it is important to stress the battery drain more high it causes, it should not be anything serious.
How about unlocking new patterns that introduces Google?
And you do you think? Head over to Smart Lock Lollipop allows the terminal unlocked if you carry in your pocket to leave your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- Lollipop Smart Lock allows the terminal unlocked if you take it in your pocket
- Oppo releases version 2.0.7i of coloros with many new features
- So are the terminals publishers Andro4all: My Sony Xperia M2
- How is the experience to change your Android tablet for iPad Mini
- Huawei claims to know how to improve connectivity 5G
- The interior is not everything; apply a vinyl terminal and improves your physical appearance
- Google sends to Doctors Without Borders secure tablet to combat Ebola
- Facebook would be testing his marker and identifier calls himself