Samsung Electronics estimated a continuation of falling profits during the last quarter, but better estimates than analysts had put on the table in recent weeks. The South Koreans, who are having a major role since the presentation of its new Galaxy S6, estimated handle an operating profit of 5.43 billion dollars end of the first quarter.
Although they are figures that do not seem to convince themselves that improve operating profit of 4.88 billion analysts. In fact, casting a look back, extend the highest figure for the last three quarters , which explains a slight growth of capital inflow to a company that had been criticized by various manufacturing issues during the past year. In any event, closing with US $ 5.43 billion operating profit, it would be a decrease of 38% from the same quarter of 2014, which ended with 7.82 billion dollars.
Samsung also estimates knead revenues of 43.25 billion dollars this last quarter, reflecting the estimated 45,830 million were internally. By comparison, last year received in sales revenues of $ 49.42 billion. Obviously with the release of Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, hope to get close a fiscal year than last year, since reserves of these new devices are much higher than those recorded the Galaxy S5 . In a few hours we will have the results.
And you do you think? Head over to Samsung still falling profits, but not as much as expected to leave your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- Samsung still falling profits, but not as much as expected
- Now Available Mobile Humble Bundle 11 six great games for the price you want
- The LG G4 have a camera with f / 1.8 as their new teaser
- Complete Star Wars saga will come this Friday at Google Play
- Filtered appearance Motorola Moto 360 New Generation
- HTC continues to improve its figures and gets good financial results in this 2015
- Razer Forge TV, a media player with Android TV is available on Amazon
- News Android: HTC One M8s, Oxygen OS officer, OnePlus DR-1 and more