Samsung opens third factory to create more screens Galaxy S6 edge

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge carga

With about two months in advance about a planned launch in July, Samsung has opened a third factory to meet the demands of the public for one of his last flagships The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, as have commented on the economic channel Bloomberg.

After underestimate the interest of customers for your phone with curved edges, thinking it would be less than that ultimately raised, Samsung could not cope with the demand unit that was initially . How have you solved this? At the moment, it has moved the manufacture of the new terminal production lines of the Samsung Galaxy A3, which share tasks with the new flagship moment.

This measure is expected raise the monthly average of five million units produced , a figure well above the two million monthly produced so far. For now, Samsung forecast expected to reach 70 million Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge placed at points of sale.

For now Samsung owns three plants that produce OLED screens . At least two of them are in the municipality of Seoul, and besides that Samsung Electronics controls 85% of the business of the screens, while the remaining 15% is a matter of Samsung Display.

In addition to these numbers on the screens, Samsung manufactures chipsets , and memory modules modems for its mobile products in its own facilities. Still, that does not mean that only materials Samsung Galaxy S6 edge cost $ 290 per unit , making it the smartphone more expensive manufactured by Koreans.

And you do you think? Head over to Samsung opens third factory to create more screens Galaxy S6 edge to make your mark.

You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+

recently published website

  • Samsung opens third factory to create more screens Galaxy S6 edge
  • Drive in addictive racing seen from the air in Mini Motor Racing WRT
  • Want Xiaomi found inside the My 4i? Hugo Barra disassembled video
  • Nokia denies plans to return to the market of smartphones
  • Live suggests a front camera of 32MP in Live X5 Pro
  • shows MediaTek video the advantages of 120Hz screen
  • Samsung is already testing a new Exynos for next Samsung Galaxy S7
  • The next flagship of Sony might change my name in the world