it Is evident that many of us wonder what will provide Samsung with its next flagship, the same that theoretically it should be presented in the first half of next year. What is certain is that today only we can base on leaks, which have left interesting rumors to your step.
Between them and with the production by Samsung of the new Snapdragon 820, Qualcomm it is expected that the south Korean company incorporate these new SoC the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S7.
it is Still too early to begin to speculate, but what is certain is that Sammobile has released a rumor about the camera that you would enjoy the next major terminal in the list of Samsung.
do Incorporate Samsung the sensor of the Sony Xperia Z5?
as you can read, the last rumor hinted at this fact because it seems to be that the two companies currently maintain conversations. If so, Samsung could mount in your next terminal on the new sensor IMX300 Sony, rated as one of the best, if not the best sensor currently in a smartphone.
According to the data sheet, the potential of this sensor could reach 25 megapixels, but is more likely to appear with 23 megapixels in 16:9 format or 21-megapixel camera with a format that is more regular as 4:3.
Be that as it may, would bring advantages already existing in the Sony Xperia Z5 as the possibility of focus in just 0.03 seconds, a time actually difficult to get hit. However, hopefully, be a reality Samsung improve the time of photo capture, a point that is weak in the case of Sony that we do not know fully if it is the sensor itself, the software or similar.
What is certain is that it seems that Samsung is going to put all the meat on the grill and when the time comes, will present a terminal with the best in the market and providing performance, features and quality of construction hard to beat.
do you Think that next year will be decisive for Samsung with its Galaxy S7?
What you think? Head over to Samsung could incorporate the sensor of the camera of the Sony Xperia Z5 in its next Galaxy S7 to leave your mark.
you Can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently Published website
- The fingerprint readers tiny are on their way
- Android News: now on sale, Nexus 5, Nexus 6s are bending?, Huawei Mate 8
- The 4 best alternatives to Nexus 5X Google
- Samsung could incorporate the sensor of the camera of the Sony Xperia Z5 in its next Galaxy S7
- OnePlus makes official your additional insurance against accidental damage in their products
- now on sale the Google Nexus 5 and Chromecast gift
- Filter the final design of the rear of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
- OUKITEL Tk6000, a phablet with screen 2.5 D and a monstrous battery of 6,000 mAh