As you have already seen website, Samsung has launched the new Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, the two new devices seeking crowned as the top end of the 2015. However, not everything is hardware but there is also room for software and Samsung has introduced Samsung Pay , the new mobile payment service using NFC, which seeks to give competition to Apple Pay.
For the moment, as announced at the Mobile World Congress, service will be launched in South Korea and the United States this summer, and then reach European soil, although we know how are these things as they always tend to take over the account.
As noted above, Samsung will use like the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus NFC -Near Field Communication- so that your devices can be the new credit card user terminal of the Korean firm. According to point from Samsung, Samsung Pay Pay Apple differs from that has potential to be accepted as a payment method at over 30 million establishments although that, of course, is always on paper.
In the words of JK Shin, executive co-chairman of the IT division of Samsung, “Samsung Pay will reinvent the way people pay for goods and services, and transform the way use their smartphones “-something like what I say Apple in September-. The floods of complaints to Samsung for “copies Apple” are increasing more and more, but for now we can only wait to see how it evolves this technology and see how it goes global implementation of NFC as a payment method.
What do you think of this service? Does it seem interesting?
And you do you think? Head over to Samsung announces Samsung Pay to give competition to Apple Pay to leave your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- Samsung announces Samsung Pay to give competition to Apple Pay
- ZTE Grand S3 is official, with ocular biometric sensor main novelty
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs HTC One M9, what has emerged victorious in today?
- Samsung Gear VR adapts to the new S6 and S6 Edge with Innovator Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, the terminal double curved screen is official
- Lenovo launches three new tablets below 200 euros, two with Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Galaxy S6, the new flagship of Samsung’s official
- First video of the recently introduced HTC One M9