If you’re thinking of changing mobile and don’t want to lose all apps, pictures and settings stored on your mobile phone, because here’s what you need to do to pass all that information from one device to another.
it Is a tutorial very simple to follow it won’t take you more than a couple of minutes to carry out. And best of all is that works with any device with Android.
Restore apps and settings was never so easy
Before you start to restore your apps and settings on your new Android phone, you need to make sure that your old phone has activated the function of backup. If the same is not activated, then you will not be able to recover none of the two items in your new mobile phone.
to Activate the backup service in Android
- Go to settings.
- Move to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the option “System”.
- Enter in “Backup”.
- make Sure the backup in Google Drive is enabled.
- In case you are not, tap on that option until the button is located on the right side of the “line”.
How to restore the apps and settings on a new Android
When the backup has been done correctly and all your information is uploaded to Google Drive, you’ll be able to move each one of the items from your old phone to the new one in a matter of minutes. Follow these steps to the letter so that the result is successful:
- turn on your new mobile.
- Just turn it on, the mobile phone will guide you to start customizing the basic aspects of the interface.
- Tap on the “Start”button.
- Then click on the option “Copy data from another Android device”.
- Connect to a WiFi network.
- In the screen that will appear on the mobile, you’ll be able to see all of the restore options available.
- Selects the option “Restore from a Android device”, if you have your old mobile by hand. In the case that your old terminal will not turn on or what you’ve lost, you’ll be able to choose the option “Restore from the cloud”.
- sign in with your Google account.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of Google.
- you Will see a list of support options. Choose the one that is most relevant to you
- Tap the option “Restore”.
- Then tap on “Applications” to choose which you want to install on your mobile.
- Expects that all the information will download into your new phone and ready.
it should Be noted that this option works on terminals with Android 6.0 or higher. Under that version of Android, the type of restoration is different and somewhat more complicated.