¿you Know that you can delete the history of search and playback of your YouTube account? Because, if you didn’t know now you know. Here today we’re going to explain in just a couple of steps how to delete that history to your YouTube account it looks like new.
to Delete the history of YouTube from mobile
The tutorial below is not going to take over 5 minutes to do it. you Can do it from almost any platform, but we recommend applying it from your Android phone, because it will be much easier to follow.
- The first step that you need to do is open the app of YouTube from your Android mobile.
- once inside, you’ll have to click on your account. The same is located at the top right of the screen.
- Will pop up a new menu of choices in which you must click on Settings.
- Enter on the option that says History and privacy.
- Tap Clear history of reproductions, or in Delete search history.
- to Confirm the deletion of the history of YouTube to confirm this action, and ready.
once you’ve eliminated the history of reproductions and search YouTube, the same may not be recovered. In addition, not only remove the history that you saved to your YouTube account on your phone, also remove the history from all devices where you have used the application.