On a few occasions here on the site, we have shown the best apps to record calls in Android. Some of these items are tools that are very good, although, as tends to happen in the world of apps, launch new utilities that end up being better than those already known.
Today here you can watch 3 apps to record calls that have been categorized as the best of the 2018. Some of them came to the Play Store earlier this year and the other made it to the end of 2017.
Here are the top 3 apps to record your calls
Before you begin it is necessary to clarify that all of them are free, although some offer a purchase option with the added certain features that the free version does not can be used.
Automatic Call Recorder
minimalist Interface and very simple to use, which also allows it to be customized to taste by the user. This application is the first place because in addition to what it says it does, no errors and receives updates on a regular basis. These are its characteristics:
- Allows you to enable an option to record any call that you make or receive automatically
- options for adjust the quality of the recording calls
- Functions that allow the user to choose the format in which you record the call.
Call Recorder ACR
Simple and functional, these are the two things that stand out to this app to record calls on Android. You just have to press a button for the call you are making to start to be recorded. The only bad thing in this app is you can’t record calls made through Wi-fi or VoIP. features of Call Recorder-ACR are these:
- Function that allows to record and save calls of a specific phone number automatically
- Allows you to choose the format in which you want to save the audio of the recorded call
- Topics that can be applied to taste to give a touch different to the interface.
RMC: Android Call Recorder
A much simpler but just as functional as those referred to above. RMC is a very good option for those looking for a utility that will do its job and that is simple. The same allows you to record any call that you make format MP3, WAV, AMR, MP4 and 3GP. The two formats listed to the last one is applied if it is a video call. The features of this app are the following:
- Allows you to record video calls
- Function lets the user to record calls automatically
- Tool of “self-erase” to remove recordings over 10 days.
Without much more to add, it is important to clarify that these applications do not work on Android 9.0 Foot. You will need to have a mobile that has an Android version lower than the one mentioned above in order not to have problems.