As time passes, the batteries slightly increase their capacity currently measured in milliampere-hour (mAh), but what really influences at the time of consumption of these various factors, mainly the own consumption of the components, which are increasingly efficient or the operating system itself and the applications that run in the background.
course one of the components you need more energy is the processor where here come three in the industry as Qualcomm, MediaTek and Samsung Exynos are, each with its own technologies, manufacturing and performance among other factors.
A major, Qualcomm, which is also the manufacturers of Android devices used in processors often insists on showing the virtues of their chipset last arrival by AndroidHeadlines video shows the advantages of the Quick Charge 2.0 terminals carrying the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 series as the Google Nexus 6.
The comparison is done with a conventional chargers 5 volts with an output of 1 and 2 amps of current to the battery itself against Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
In just ten minutes, the Qualcomm reaches 14% of the total battery capacity, versus 9 and 6% sequentially. After 20 minutes, reaches 26% and nearly triples the speed versus lower output amps. At 40 minutes, less than half of the capacity of Nexus 6 , which contains about 3,220 mAh.
Of course this raises many questions, such as whether it is good for the health of the battery which is suffering a call fast charge or otherwise forced where almost halve the time necessary. It also influences the benefits of the new version as Android 5 Lollipop.
In summary, for according to the daily life of the person, is highly recommended a quick charger like Qualcomm in this case, it would save a lot of time depending connected to a charger, but batteries may be affected in the long term because in recent times this is generating controversy.
Qualcomm | Quick Charge 2.0
What do you think of fast chargers? Is it worth over conventional?
And you do you think? Drop by Qualcomm shows how quickly the Quick Charge 2.0 vs. conventional to leave your mark chargers.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- Qualcomm shows how quickly the Quick Charge 2.0 vs. conventional chargers
- HTC One E9, filtered with a low-cost version of the HTC One M9 [1,999,053 images]
- Hannspree Sportwatch SW68SD12, an affordable sports watch
- Now Available HTC One M9 with Vodafone in Spain, these are your prices
- Gramophone, a music player with Material Design
- GO TomTom Mobile, comes to Spain navigation application 75 km free per month
- Samsung confirms the existence of flexible terminals in 2016
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor wants to provide for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5