Today, Tuesday has been the day chosen for that Qualcomm dropped the sheets of his latest creation. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 will be presented today. This is the last generation of its SoC flagship, and will replace the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, which has been a year of ordeal for the california-based company —the problems of sobreacalentamiento including–.
The event will take place in New York, where not only will announce the new processor, but that will reveal your liista entire specifications. Of time have already filtered a few, that have been collected by Android Headlines:
- LTE Cat. 12
- LTE uplink Cat. 13
- Support cameras of up to 28 megapixels
- Support for recording and playback of 4K video Ultra HD
- Support for displays 4K
- GPU Adreno 530
- CPU Kryo 64-bit
- Quick Charge 3.0
- USB 3.0
- Hexagon 680 DSP
With the last of these characteristics is expected give an important boost to the life of the battery.
Quick Charge 3.0 was announced some months ago, and it is faster than its predecessor, Quick Charge 2.0, which is already a standard in many smartphones launched last year. Qualcomm says that it is at least four times faster than the conventional charge, and at least a 38% faster than the previous version.
You may interested in: how You will invoice the Snapdragon 820 fame by the overheating of the Snapdragon 810?
The implementation of the GPU Adreno 530 assumes a improvement of 40% with respect to the GPU earlier. This should not only mean a better graphics performance, but also a better preservation of the battery. The Snapdragon 820 has been created using the process technology of 14 nanometers, making it even more energy efficient.
we Remember the arrival of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 has not been not without controversy, and have even come to plant reasonable doubts with regard to if it will overheat.
Improvements also on security
One of the most new features in the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 is the Haven Security Suite, that was announced not too long ago. Includes the technologies, Qualcomm SecureMSM, Snapdragon StudioAccess, Qualcomm SafeSwitch, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Sense ID and Qualcomm Snapdragon Smart Protect, which are described below:
- SecureMSM serves to protect hardware and software device
- StudioAccess protects the contents of the phone
- SafeSwitch protects the terminal against theft, and in case it is stolen allows content to remain secure
- Sense ID is a 3D technology of fingerprint that uses ultrasound to recognize the user’s
we Already had a first glimpse of what was to be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 in the past MWC. Has not yet appeared, forming a part of any smartphone, but it shouldn’t be long before we finally do. We should begin to see the first phones with this processor at CES in Las Vegas and at the MWC next year.
What you think? Head over to Qualcomm officially unveils the Snapdragon 820 to make your mark.
you Can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently Published website
- Google Maps adds search and navigation, offline
- Reaches the end Apple Music for Android
- it’s official the ZTE Blade S7, a mid-range with aspirations of high-end
- Qualcomm officially unveils the Snapdragon 820
- Fallout 4 is already among us, to coax even more juice from your Android!
- Are filtered out benchmarks that confirm renewed versions of the Samsung Galaxy A5 and A3
- The strip of glass that covers the camera of the Nexus 6S, do crack spontaneously?
- OnePlus X, the terminal with better design of OnePlus now offer