Google has launched a new application for Google Wallet , our virtual portfolio, which dissociates totally to the service of payments via NFC. A sign that Android Pay , which was officially presented last May at the Google I / O 2015 is very close, and will inherit that until now was the implementation of Google Wallet.
The new Google Wallet has changed its design and simplified icon , as we explained from Android Police. Now simply help us to manage our Card Wallet, and add and withdraw money and send money via email though this is only available in the United States. The application is now in Google Play , but for now it seems that is not compatible with all devices or in all countries. We can also use the installation of APK.
Pay Android, the future of payments
Surely there will be many Android users expecting Pay with enthusiasm, and will surely be more to those who are given exactly the same. This form of payment, like Samsung or Apple Pay Pay, seems to be the future , although it remains to be seen how it will be received by users. The system of payments via NFC bring us convenience and save time , or at least that is what is intended, and all with greater security leveraging the capabilities of the terminal today, such as sensors fingerprints.
You may be interested: Pay Android will soon be available, we will tell you how to activate and
it is assumed that Android Pay serve to eliminate these endless lines that sometimes form in stores when it comes to pay, and we’ll just have to go to the payment device, bringing our terminal, and the operation is performed in seconds. Anyway, still we have to wait a while for this to come true, although it seems that no longer take much . It makes sense that Android Pay begin used in the United States massively, and then gradually reach to other countries as businesses are adapting.
Google Play | New Google Wallet (Free)
APKMirror | New Google Wallet
And you do you think? Head over to Android Pay is very close, the new Wallet app let us clear to leave your mark.
can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- Pay Android is very close, the new app lets us clear Wallet
- Infocus M810T, possibly the smartphone “premium” cheaper
- Samsung quietly launches Web browser application in Google Play
- Instagram and advertising: most formats including video ads
- Infocus M810T, care and stylish design for less than 150 euros
- Google is developing the third version of the camera application, including new API
- Samsung prepares the leap to 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4 on mobile devices
- WhatsApp: new critical vulnerability affecting millions Users in the Web version