The Huawei P20 Pro is a device that stands out in the Android universe by your (photo with triple back-up camera. No one can deny that the expectation generated by this terminal has been immense. In this opportunity, have done a test photo in the dark of the camera of the Huawei P20 Pro left exposed to how the camera works in difficult conditions. so you Observe yourself!
The test photo in the dark of the Huawei P20 Pro was made in Waitomo Caverns, a complex of caves which is in the North Island of New Zealand. This was formed 30 million years ago and is full of worms of light that shine like fireflies. Without a doubt, the caves were the ideal scenario for the chinese company could boast (photo of your mobile phone. Below you will see the video that puts to the test the camera of the Huawei P20 Pro.
Test photo in the dark of the Huawei P20 Pro
As you see, the camera of the P20 Pro is put to the test in various scenarios without much light and with several shooting modes. Are pictures hard to do for any other device, but the section photo triple makes it easy. Thanks to the three cameras, it is easier to capture the light and the small animals that inhabit caves in the Waitomo.
Features of the Huawei P20 Pro
- Dimensions: 155 x 73,9 x 7.8 mm and 180 grams
- 6.1-inch Display with Full HD resolution+ panel and OLED
- Processor Huawei Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x Cortex-A73 @ 2.4 GHz + 4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.8 GHz)
- RAM-6 GB
- Internal storage 128 GB
- Android operating System 8.1 Oreo under the layer EMUI 8.1
- Battery 4.000 mAh with fast charging
- Cameras in the rear of 40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP with OIS, 3X, temperature sensor, and color fps
- front Camera of 24 MP integrated in the notch with opening f/2.0
The Huawei P20 Pro is a device that stands out, among other things, by the quality of your section photo. If you wanted a mobile phone capable of taking spectacular photographs, then this is for you.
Source | HD Blog