With a thickness of 4.75 millimeters Vivo X5 Max should not have space to accommodate more battery 2000 mAh capacity, so the company will have to work to produce a new variant smartphone finest in the world, in this case with battery 4150 mAh . However, even with this large battery terminal thickness it has increased to just 7.2 millimeters.
The -at Chinese manufacturer we have devoted more space Andro4all- presented the X5 Live Max Platinum Edition today, and besides the large battery, Vivo has changed the Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 that gave life to this terminal by a new MediaTek MT6752 of 64 bits processor, which has eight cores and a GPU Mali-T760.
The other specifications following in the footsteps of the original model, which means that the X5 Live Max Platinum Edition features cradle FHD screen Super AMOLED 5.5 inch, 2GB of RAM with 16 GB of internal storage and the possibility of extending up to 128 GB with microSD card that comes with the device . The rear camera is 13 megapixels, and the front is 5 megapixels.
The Living X5 Max Platinum Edition supports 4G LTE networks, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB , in addition to the characteristic of being a dual SIM terminal. The availability of the terminal and what it will cost yet to be released by the company, but what is known is because it will be available in white and gold colors.
This Live X5 Max Platinum Edition Chinese manufacturer is offering consumers a choice , which is reduced to want to have the thinnest terminal of the market died in the pocket because of the battery, or have a slightly thicker device with sufficient autonomy to get through the day and then some.
A priori the X5 Live Max Platinum Edition is shaping up as one of the most interesting Chinese terminals by its thickness, its processor and, above all, its battery.
And you do you think? Head over Live X5 Max Platinum Edition. Processor MediaTek and battery 4150 mAh to leave your mark
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- Live X5 Max Platinum Edition: MediaTek processor and 4150 mAh battery
- Touchless Chat: Voice control instant messaging apps
- The Samsung Galaxy J5 and J7 will have the same layer of TouchWiz Galaxy S6
- Segundamano: An application to buy and sell all kinds of items
- Instagram and Pinterest: buy from within apps
- Hound: beta staff assistant SoundHound comes to Android
- Already available ZENONIA S: Rifts In Time, a new installment of the famous RPG from GAMEVIL
- Kamcord: the app to record audio and video Game comes to Android