would not LG and Huawei. The Internet giant Google could have gone back to LG for be in charge of making the newest member of the Nexus family to try and return to the path of success of Google Nexus 5, something which would deny the reports, or not, that the Chinese company Huawei was already working on the new Google Nexus .
According to South Korean middle eToday ahead, Google people have visited the facilities of LG in South Korea to close a deal that would have LG in the manufacture of a new Google Nexus. Senior executives from Google have been invited not only to make a tour within the main facilities of LG, but would also have plans to visit other divisions as LG Display and LG Innotek to close an agreement on the panel would use the new device and deciding on wireless components for embedding the terminal. Thus it would confirm that LG would be responsible for a new Google dispiositivo of targeting high-end.
Previously the Nexus family has benefited from manufacturers like HTC and Samsung while Google would not have been very happy with the work done by Motorola in the last Nexus and other stakeholders in LG return after the well received Nexus 5. Nor could end up discarding Huawei in the creation of a new Google Nexus, as well could be making two terminals, one cheaper instructed the Chinese company, and one international with LG as manufacturer.
And you do you think? Head over LG would do the next Google Nexus to leave your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- LG would do the next Google Nexus
- Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus and In-Ear 2 Plus Creative, studio-quality headphones
- Geak Camera takes photos by applying filters catch sight
- Samsung plans to sell 50 million this year Samsung Galaxy S6
- HTC wants changes, goodbye to Peter Chou as CEO
- Leaked the first images of Motorola Moto 360 2015
- Locate your phone from your smartwatch with the new feature Android Device Manager
- Xiaomi Xiaomi confirms the launch of My TV3 for March 24