If relatively recently the most important range for the firms themselves was high, increasing emphasis to the contrary, the low range surprises us with terminals as the Honor Holly put the Motorola Moto E or bq Aquaris M 4.5, which acquire much prominence in the market mainly for its low price.
Again and as always, we proceed to review their main characteristics:
|screen||4 inches with resolution VGA|
|Processor||Dual core 1.2 GHz|
|Operating System||Android 4.4 KitKat|
|Chamber||5-megapixel without flash LED|
While it is a very low-end terminal over other competitors in its class, despite containing a very limited hardware performance is quite acceptable, particularly suitable for those new users on Android that looking for a simple to integrate into the system device.
On the back we find a certain roughness that facilitates securing the same, something to be thankful vs. many others who cut many aspects, mainly in building materials , which in this case is more than enough for a standard user.
No further details yourself can draw your own conclusions assessments and watching our video touchdown or first impressions from the Mobile World Congress:
And you do you think? Head over LG Joy, first impressions of the new low-end terminal to leave your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- LG Joy, first impressions of the new low-end terminal
- So are the terminals publishers Andro4all: My Motorola Moto G (2014)
- Lose the zombies that get in your way in Zombie Highway 2
- Seat and Samsung join looking for smarter cars
- Clean and extends the battery of your handset with new applications of Avast
- Get personalized recommendations and discover applications Appeer
- NAVI Watchface: a futuristic and customizable touch on your smartwatch
- Sony Lollipop only upgrade to the Xperia Z series, the rest