After the release of the latest flagship, the current LG G4, South Korean firm has not mentioned at all their upcoming plans to launch new Android devices. Despite this, the rumor mill leaves us all kinds of information, and from these we know their intentions to launch a flagship more per year. So far we have only known the existence of the LG G4 Pro, An phablet top model with state of the market and specifications that, over the role left us speechless .
However, a new filtration detailing from Phandroid confirms that the company has registered the brand ‘LG G4 Note’ , will the LG Pro G4 with another name or a completely different device?
LG G4 Note, to conquer the phablets industry
Filtration brings almost no new information terminal , but appreciate some details on the picture that reveal certain characteristics, besides the official logo of phablet concerned. Still, if we rely on past leaks we can detail some other characteristic.
As you can see in the picture, the word ‘stylus for smartphones, next to the logo clearly confirms that this is a phablet appears. Its specifications are totally unknown, but surely and to be a clear competitor to the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, is more than likely to enter a panel of 5.8 inch QHD resolution, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 eight-core, 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM, up from the 3,000 mAh battery and the new sensor in the main chamber of the LG G4 so successful that offers along with optical stabilizer and autofocus laser.
And to speculate further and separate from other parts of phablets should incorporate some features like fingerprint reader or USB Type-C for example , all of them yet not seen on any terminal of LG and much needed you to progress in the current difficult market.
do not know at what point will appear for sale, not even the price, but we want to make an appearance at the IFA in Berlin and we can try to make a first impression.
And you do you think? Head over LG registering the mark G4 Note: The new phablet is closer than expected to leave your mark
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
Posted. Andro4all recently
- registers the brand LG G4 Note: The new phablet is closer than expected
- ZUK Z1, the new and enhanced Lenovo brand phablet with Cyanogen OS
- UPDAY is the new application for Samsung to provide news to its users
- One possible back cover for Huawei Nexus gives us more clues on its back
- finally Xposed Framework supports Lollipop Android 5.1.1
- Samsung S2 Gear: so is his new commitment to the industry smartwatches
- EA Announces Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, available for mobile platforms at the end of the year
- IFA 2015: all set for the big technology fair, what can we expect