If you are a user of the Galaxy series of Samsung you must know that the Korean company has always tried to offer the very best in their models. Whether you want to innovate with a Galaxy S10 or prefer the Note 9 and even if you still cling to the S9 series. So in this article I will show you how to use split screen on the Samsung Galaxy with One UI. do Not miss it.
Uses the split-screen mode and make things easier for you
Without doubt, the split-screen mode is a feature that can make things a lot easier for you. Thanks to this feature you will be able to perform several tasks at the same time on your mobile. This is something that probably until a short time ago do not you imagined possible. But the manufacturers and developers always want to offer the best to its customers. And that is why you have improved and innovated every mobile or every software they put on the market.
With this function the possibilities are almost endless. You’ll be able to for example look at your e-mail along with your agenda of contacts. If you are a fan of video games, maybe you can try a couple of titles at the same time. In the end, you just need to think what are the apps you use most and which combinations work best for you.
How to use the split screen in the interface of a Samsung Galaxy
- Open the application you want to use on the top of the screen.
- Press (or slide, if you are using gestures, full-screen) the button Recent in the navigation bar.
- Then slides the finger from the right edge of the screen to view your current application. By default, in One UI, when you tap the button Recent, the application is opened before the current one.
- press and hold the icon app in the upper part of the preview of the current app until the menu appears.
- Press Open in the window of the split screen.
- The first application is displayed at the top of the screen, with the menu of recent applications.
- below you can browse through the recent applications to select any. Also touch the search bar to find an application that has not been open recently.
also see how to make screenshots with a mobile series S10 of the Samsung.