Instagram still evolving as more and get more potential as photo editor, and increasingly allows us aspects retouch images we went up to her, not to mention the number of filters both stand it.
The quintessential social network with main focus on photography, has been updated again, this time to the version 6.20.0 Android by adding three new filters for editing and using emojis in the hashtags .
The new name Lark, Reyes and Juno very similar but with some differences. Lark has increased the intensity of the green and blue tones. Reyes adds a classic touch tones and reducing Juno makes it warm spot for the season in which we are.
Another novelty is the inclusion of emojis in hashtags, for we find something similar to the function and use another social network like Twitter for some time. This will allow to better customization of these, in addition to providing the world’s expressions, feelings or thoughts we want.
All operation remains as before, it is what stands Instagram and these developments are very successful, since are not tools or functions that end up not used , on the contrary.
All details and other information about what you can read on the official blog quoted below.
Blog Instagram | New filters and hashtags emoji
Google Play | Instagram
And you do you think? Head over Instagram is updated and integrates three new filters and emoji hashtags to make your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website [1.99905 million ]
- Instagram is updated and integrates three new filters and hashtags emoji
- Meizu MX5 images are filtered, new model with fingerprint reader on the way
- Facebook Messenger introduces video calls for talks face-to-face
- Users report overzealous in managing the RAM of the Samsung Galaxy S6
- Huawei Honor is uncovered with 4C and two new tablets
- Nexus Player for sale in the Google Store for 99 euros
- LG Watch Urbane available in the Google Store for 349 euros
- Clarity Keyboard, the new intelligent and predictive keyboard SwiftKey Greenhouse