After you have advanced a lot in the Rise of Civilizations, it is time to raise the level of the empire creating a new alliance. The alliances in this game are of great importance, since with these you can get many advantages to increase the power of the civilization.
If you do not know how to build an alliance from scratch, you don’t have to worry, we will show you step by step what you need to do, and how it works each option.
¿What should I do to create an alliance in Rise of Civilizations?
it is actually very easy, although you have to fill in several data first, and in addition is need to have 500 gems to be able to create an alliance. To do so, you must follow the steps below:
- Open the toolbar that is at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on Alliance.
- Choose Create.
- a window Will open where you will have to fill data.
it is Worth noting, that you can customize your own logo Alliance, then you can choose a figure of representation, change the color, and even putting in details like lines in different directions. It is important to post the complete information:
- Name of Alliance.
- Languages that are handled within the Alliance.
When you have everything ready, all you have to do is click on to Create an Alliance and immediately be added to the list to join the people.
why are they so important alliances?
With a Partnership you’ll be able to move forward, because there are many benefits of it, because you do work in a team where all members are supported. To be more specific, I will mention the advantages the most striking of an Alliance:
- If you build something, you can ask for help from peers for to reduce the time of construction.
- Receive 300 gems.
- Working in a team will be able to unlock rewards. If you are one of the most assists in the Alliance, you’ll have more gifts.
- you Can ask for help for attacks on civilizations powerful.
This and many more things you can do having a Partnership. So if you’re trying to survive and keep improving non-stop, we recommend that you start to create your own Alliance. You can also get more resources free of charge in the Rise of Civilizations.
¿you Already have your Alliance? How is it called?