Previously Google Pay was known as Android Pay. This app is very useful, it allows you to make purchases in physical stores using only your mobile phone to pay. The app is free and works only on smartphones that have chip NFC. For its part, the Android system has to be 4.4 KitKat or higher to be able to make use of this app.
Learn how to use Google Pay properly, so that you can pay without problems
Use Google Pay has no complication whatsoever. The first thing you have to do is to configure the application properly in your mobile. This will only take a couple of minutes.
- Download the app free Google Pay in the Play Store.
- Start the application.
- it Allows Google to Pay to use the camera of your mobile. This will allow the app to properly register your credit or debit card.
- Activate the service by NFC of your mobile phone.
In case you don’t know if your Android phone has NFC chip then it is time that you read this article. So you’ll be able to know what is a NFC chip and if your smartphone has it.
How can I pay with my mobile?, what should I do?
What you have to do is very simple. Keep in mind that one of the biggest advantages of Google Pay is that it is easy to use and is intuitive.
- First you have to unlock your mobile phone and make sure that the NFC chip is active.
- you Must to keep the back of your phone near the payment terminal for a few seconds.
- Waiting a short period of time until the payment is completed. You will see a check signal of blue color on the screen of your mobile when the payment has been made.
- In the case that it is necessary, you will have to sign a receipt or enter your PIN code.
¿Which countries support the use of Google Pay?
As expected, Google Pay works perfectly with more than 1000 banks of the united States. Among these banks are Bank of America, Chase and Citibank. Logically, in addition to the united States, you can use Google Pay in 27 countries. Here’s the list completo.
- Republic Checa.
- Hong Kong.
- New Zelanda.
- The United Arab Emirates.
Also you can send money with Google Pay
Something you have to take into account is that Google Pay allows you to send money. You’ll be able to make transfers to your friends and family without any problem. The only thing you have to do is enter the person’s email or phone number to be able to do the shipping.
The system of sending money basically works like PayPal. Now, to be able to make use of this tool, your mobile phone must have Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher.
Finally, if you want to get the most out of the payments from the mobile, it is necessary that you know all the applications that allow you to pay from your smartphone with NFC in Spain.