¿you Want to unlock the bootloader of Nexus 5 and Nexus 6S? do Not forget that already we can tell you that if you unlock the bootloader of the Nexus 6S you lose the warranty, since it is not reversible, we will, that if we unlock it not what we will be able to re-lock. However, in this article we will see how to unlock bootloader of Nexus 5 and Nexus 6S for exprimas the full potential of your smartphone:
How to unlock bootloader of Nexus 5 and Nexus 6S
If you want to fiddle with different ROMs (in addition to the wide range of functions that can make if you unlock the bootloader), it is essential that you have the following tools on your smartphone, and then you count all the steps that you must follow in order to unlock bootloader of Nexus 5 and Nexus 6S:
- Install the Android SDK.
- Enable developer options on your Android. Settings > phone Information > Press several times the Number of compilation. Once you have activated developer options, go to Settings > development Options > USB Debugging (enable).
- Connect your smartphone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open a console/terminal/command line and type “adb devices“. This terminal will allow us to know if we have any connected device. If we do not appear and you have Windows, you need to install this driver. We should appear to our connected device on the screen.
- Do a search for “adb” to know where to find the executable. You will need to be able to achieve in that folder (or type the path in the console) with the following command “adb reboot-bootloader“, this will reboot, and you will enter the mode bootloader.
- Do a search for “fastboot” to know where it is located. It is best that you put adb and fastboot in the same folder (scripts), or you can write the path manually. He writes “fastboot devices” in the terminal to see the data of Nexus 5 or Nexus 6S.
- we Now proceed to unlock the bootloader to yes with the command “fastboot flashing unlock”. We have to take our Nexus and use the volume buttons and power to confirm the process. (This will erase all the information of the terminal).
- Make afastboot reboot“, and once the device restarts you will have your Nexus 5 and Nexus 6S unlocked.
How do we lock the bootloader?
If we’ve repented of all this, we can go back in time (lock again the bootloader of the Nexus) by typing “fastboot flashing lock“. That is to say, follow the previous steps, and in the next to last step to change it by the previous command. If we do this, we put it as factory and we will take back the warranty.
Note: it is important to re-lock the bootloader if you have any problems with your Nexus, or you will lose the warranty and Google will not be responsible.
do Not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems or have any questions. we will help You gladly.
The post How to unlock the bootloader of the Nexus 5 and Nexus 6P appeared first on howtochoosealaptop.