If you want to remove those apps that came installed default on your Android phone but don’t want to root the device, do not worry friend. Here we will show you in only two steps how to eliminate this type of applications in a matter of minutes.
How to delete pre-installed applications on Android
Before you begin, it is necessary to mention that with this tuto does not eliminate the application completely, what they actually will achieve will be disable those apps and delete all of your updates. It would be basically the same as deleting them, because you do not see the direct access to the same and not take space in the internal memory of your terminal.
- The first step consists in to enter the Settings for of your phone. Once inside Settings, you will have that click on the option that says Applications. The same is within the category Device.
- Tap on the option that says application Manager, the same is generally located first in the list of options.
- With your finger, slide the screen up to the tab. There you will see all the downloaded applications by you as well as those that have been factory-installed.
- Select the installed app factory that you want to delete, in this case we select Samsung Billing by way of example.
- You’ll be able to observe a number of options. First click on the one that says Force stop, and then tap on Disable.
- a small window opens, in which you’ll be asked if you wish to disable that application. Tap the Ok option and then click Uninstall.
it should Be noted that once disabled that application that came installed by default in your mobile, you will see reflected the result in the internal storage of the device. you Can perform this tutorial with any application you want to uninstall, although you recommend to remove only those that never use.