Instagram is a social network that evolves with a lot of speed. Just in the year 2010 was your launch, and as today is the fourth social network most used in the world. This reason for its purchase by Facebook in 2012 for more than 700 million euros. So the developers of the two networks have worked hand in hand for join both accounts.
you Can open your account Instagram your profile Facebook. You can even do that all that is posted on Instagram appear on Facebook, here we’ll explain how to do it.
How to link my account to Facebook with Instagram?
If you have already opened your account Instagram directly from the application, and you didn’t do it through Facebook you have to follow these steps.
- Go to your profile in Instagram and press the 3 dots on the right side of the top.
- There you’ll be settings. Down to the section privacy and security and enter in linked accounts.
- You will see that not only can you link your account with Facebook, you can also link it with Twitter, Tumblr, Amoeba and Ok.ru.
- once you have entered your email and password Facebook you’ll have both profiles linked. you can automatically publish your photos from Instagram in Facebook. To do this, you must click on Facebook in linked accounts and show you the option of preferences.
- Choose between sharing your story and your publications in Facebook.
Link Instagram with a page of Facebook
If you want to see your photos of Instagram published on a page Facebook and not in your profile, you must do the following.
- Enter in linked accounts in the [setup19459002]Instagram.
- Tap on Facebook.
- At the top you be prompted sign in to modify where you want to share the content.
- you Must accept all the permissions that requires Instagram to post on Facebook.
- you will find all the pages that you have registered, you should only press on what you want to post.
Unlink your account from Facebook with Instagram
finally, if you’re tired of Facebook and only want your account Instagram, you can de-linking them in a simple way.
- In the same section of linked accounts in configuration.
- Tap on Facebook.
- down to the end and enter in the option unlink.
If you have any questions with any of these procedure leave it in the comments I will be happy to help you.