The dependence on the smartphone is a problem, and you could be Nomofóbico and you don’t know. What is the Nomofobia? (no mobile-phone phobia), that is to say, a new disease that causes in us a fear of leaving the house without the mobile phone, run out of battery or not being able to use it for x reason (for example).
worst of all, is that if you suffer from this disease you could pass it really badly. There are symptoms of users who suffer from it and have tachycardia. In general, they feel desperate. I can’t live without mobile!
How do I know if I have Nomofobia?
How do I know if I have Nomofobia? If you meet at least 5 of these 10 signs of Nomofobia, you might be something sick and you still don’t know:
- gives panic to leave the house without mobile.
- gives panic to run out of battery in the mobile.
- scaring You spend away from home more than one day by running out of battery in the mobile. What that forces you to take a power bank. Result: gives you panic that the power bank can fail and you run out of battery in the mobile.
- could you Not live without mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- You wear bad if not you can use your smartphone for whatever reason.
- you Unlock the phone each time, and even you’ve bought a smart watch for even more control over the notifications and don’t miss anything ever.
- Look at the social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram…) all the time so you don’t miss anything.
- you Use the mobile phone even though your friends/partner or family are ahead, because you always have an excuse to use it.
- You feel bad if nobody will write in a few hours.
- you Suffer from the symptom of the vibration phantom.
- 1 to 3 points: congratulations, you can survive without a mobile and you don’t get bad even if you stay home. Is more, you could stay home some time and you would account.
- 3 to 6 points: you use the smartphone to communicate with friends, family and certainly to work. I like to use the mobile phone but you’re not an addict. If you leave it at home, don’t get hysterical, but still you like to take over if something happens.
- 6 to 10 points: you are totally addicted to the mobile, especially if you have the 10 points. Don’t worry, I’ve got 9 points, but it is also true that the job demands. Can there be anything better than the smartphone? Through it we can check everything. But if you have this score, not something you would never leave home without your mobile. You Are Nomofóbico!
Avoid using your mobile at all hours. If it’s for work, try to relax and let it go in your free time. Sure that you comes in handy, and you feel better. Use the mobile in excess is bad, because it can give you headaches, anxiety, and aches and pains.
What has been your score? do Not hesitate on these days in the comments, also if you think that the Nomofobia is a disease, or is exaggerating.
The post How to know if I have Nomofobia appeared first on howtochoosealaptop.