Control a Xiaomi from PC is easier than you imagine. You only need to download a software on your computer, an app on your phone and set everything up. Today in Androidphoria we will tell you how to do this for you to discover a new universe of possibilities.
If you wanted control your Xiaomi from the computer, then you’ve come to the right place. After you read this tutorial, you’ll be able to teach all your friends how it’s done.
How to control a Xiaomi from the PC
- The first thing you need to do is download a software called ApowerMirror that allows you to to control the screen of your mobile from the PC. It is a tool somewhat similar to the well-known TeamViewer.
- After you install the software, create an account so that you can have access to all the options free of ApowerMirror. This process does not remove you nor for a minute.
- once inside ApowerMirror, select “WiFi connection”. You must make sure that your computer and your mobile are connected to the same connection.
- Download the application ApowerMirror on your Android. This tool is necessary to perform the pairing with the computer.
- After the install and both devices are connected to the same WiFi network, open the app on the mobile and press the middle button.
- When you get to this point, the app will make it yours and you’ll be able to control your Android on PC with the software ApowerMirror for computers.
From now on, it opens up a world of possibilities with your Android device and your computer. It all depends on you and what you want to do with this tool so useful.
As you noted, control of a Xiaomi from the PC is easy, if you possess the appropriate tool. In case you have a Redmi Note 6 Pro, we invite you to look at these tips that will help you make the most of.