Google just announced on the official blog of Android that Google Play Music will include a free advertising option . Now, you no longer need to pay for a subscription to access the music service in the cloud of the Mountain View, at least for Americans. Google is well placed at the same level leader in this field, Spotify, and deals a blow to Apple Music.
Now, users will totally free access to more than 30 million songs in the library from Google Play Music , can create their own playlists and listen to them at any time. To this must be added the ability to store up to 50,000 of our own collection, which was already available. Furthermore, similar to Spotify form in Google Play Music also created special lists by experts from Google, the makers of Songza adapted to different activities such as driving or working, so that users can access music in seconds.
Google Play Music, free or paid?
Now, the choice goes by the user. If you do not want to pay, may use free Google Play Music, but in return, listen ads occasionally between songs (again, as in Spotify). Conversely, if you want to avoid this publicity, still has the option pay a subscription for 9.99 euros per month , and listen to your music uninterrupted.
As mentioned earlier, at the moment this mode available only in the US , although “launching first in the US” indicates that end up reaching more countries. The novelty has already reached the website of Google Play Music, and this week will do the same for Android and iOS applications . Since Andro4all, and look forward to start reaching out to other areas.
official blog of Android | Google Play Music free
And you do you think? Head over to Google Play Music, now free option with advertising to make your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website [1.99904 million]
- Google Play Music, now ad-free option
- Is it necessary to close the Android code to combat bloatware
- video displays the Motorola Moto G 2015?: appearance and specifications to detail
- Todoist to Material Design, more colorful, powerful and intuitive than ever!
- updated appears that the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 does not have edge
- Motorola Moto X 2014 officially receive Android 5.1 OTA Lollipop, download it now
- BQ Aquaris M: all the features, price and date of arrival on the market
- Discover Meizu M2 Note, a powerful processor MediaTek phablet with good price