Android has never emphasized, among other things, ensure virtually updates throughout the life cycle of a terminal . This has generated the known fragmentation by manufacturers and different versions that appear throughout the years. Google has hand and something new has to do with policy update support to their own devices, the Google Nexus.
Google confirms monthly updates
The information is official and is confirmed by own, and all of a sudden have reported this, if it’s not bad, on the contrary, ensures a more regular updates to devices Google Nexus to try to improve safety, correct individual errors that we suffer at certain times and improve overall performance of the operating system.
Unfortunately, for certain reasons, Android is an operating system that if it is safe can appear at any time a security breach and affect not only your phone, if not millions of users . Therefore, today has released the first update to fix the vulnerability stagefright.
The devices that come into regular monthly support are the Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 6, 9 and Google Nexus Google Nexus 10.
But does not end here, far from it, as they have confirmed that in addition to the confirmed and customary two years of insured updates enjoying terminals Google, they added an extra year of security patches, so support extends to three years .
This is something that Google should not only apply, if all manufacturers include in their products the Android operating system, as safety is paramount and should ensure security updates not typical enhancing firmware and new versions of Android. We will expect this to be true, and of course work as well as it sounds over the paper.
Official Android Blog | Updates for Nexus devices
And you do you think? Head over to Google Nexus terminals receive monthly updates for at least 3 years to leave your mark.
[19459million] can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
[19459million] recently published website
- Google Nexus terminals receive monthly updates for at least three years
- Keep and Google Docs can export notes in its latest update
- Faced by the Meizu MX5, of Truth is you can draw important drawbacks?
- Runtastic already owned Adidas, a big step for both companies
- Google addresses the vulnerability Stagefright a patch
- Everything Xiaomi aims to launch its own processors with Redmi range in 2016
- A leak reveals the date on which the present Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- What happens when an Apple fan you shows an iPhone running Android?