If you’re tired of the name of your phone that appears when you connect to another Bluetooth device is always the same, so don’t worry, you can change it. Today here we will explain step by step how to do it, yes, the tutorial we will do so using a Samsung Galaxy, so that other terminals could be different.
How to change the name of the phone in Android
Before showing you the tutorial that will allow you to change the name of your device, I recommend that you restart the same. Although this is not necessary, restarting it also prevents to produce some sort of error when saving the changes.
- The first step that you need to do is to enter the Settings for of your Android phone.
- once inside A Settings, you will need to find the option that says About the device.
- Find the option device Name and tap in the same.
- Changes the name that appears there for the one you want.
- once changed the name of the device tap on the option Done to save the changes.
Remember that you can change the name of your phone or Android tablet the times that you want. From here we recommend to put a name that identifies your phone so that you can recognize them instantly. If you put a name that you can’t identify, because you could get to confuse you at the time you say it in two pairs with other devices.