recently BlackBerry has launched its second Android phone, the BlackBerry Neon also known as the BlackBerry DTEK50. Now, the canadian company, seems to be ready to launch a new flagship, the DTEK60 with code-named Argon.
specifications of the Argon have been published on the official website of BlackBerry and what is true is that consistent with what many of us hoped. It is more than clear that BlackBerry wants to regain lost ground and meet the men of business with their new strategies, but we do not know if a phone is high-end will be sufficient. The new BlackBerry is going to be very powerful and it is true that on paper we love.
Specifications of the BlackBerry DTEK60 Argon
- 5.5-inch Display with a resolution QuadHD (2560 x 1400).
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit with 4 cores.
- GPU Adreno 530.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- 32 GB of internal memory with possibility of expansion via microSD.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow series.
- rear Camera of 21 MP with LED flash dual tone, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and video recording in 4K. In the front will incorporate a front camera of 8 MP for selfies with f/2.2 and a wide angle lens of 84 degrees.
The phone will have dimensions of 153,9 x 75,4 x 7 mm (yes, only 7 mm of thickness) and a weight of 165 grams. Your time will incorporate a finger sensor and a battery of 3000 mAh with the possibility of fast charging using the standard Quick Charge 3.0.
we should Not forget either of the wireless connections of the terminal, 4G, LTE, WiFi AC (5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, and to complete the arena for the GPS and a USB Type-C. The BlackBerry Argon will be available in black color and judging by the specs its price will surely be high.
it Is expected that the DTEK60 comes on the market in the fall. We want more BlackBerry devices to see if they are finally able to to recover the market lost or on the contrary will have to do something else to satiate his capacity as a company.
Source | TNW
The post DTEK60: The new phone of BlackBerry appeared first on howtochoosealaptop.