If you are looking to sell your mobile or you want to pay someone, but you don’t want that person to know what were the searches which you made in Google. Well, here we are going to give a solution that will save you a lot of headaches.
The good thing is that in addition to to delete the Google search history of your mobile, you’ll be able to do a few more things. And is that the web that will allow you to do this, it also lets you make use of other tools to control your activity in the services provided by Google.
Erase Google search history
Before you begin with the tutorial, it is necessary to clarify that this does not only remove the Google search history from your mobile, because it also might end up deleting the your computer. For this not to happen, you’ll need to pay close attention to the tutorial. Do not worry about the history of your browser, has nothing to do a thing with the other. Follow the steps at the foot of the letter so that the result is the expected:
- The first thing you should do is click the link below: click here.
- This link will take you to the web “My Activity in Google”, page, from where you can delete the search history.
- once there, you will click on the “Erase activity by”, option which is located to the left of the screen.
- a new page Will open where you can choose how much you want to erase your search history.
- Select the time that you want to delete, then choose “Android” from the “All prod…” and finally click on “Delete”.
In a matter of seconds, Google will remove all the searches you’ve done from the browser on your Android phone. Remember that there is no turning back once you press the “Delete” button, so we recommend you be 100% sure before you repent.
do Not have the mobile
Without much more to add, you mentioned that the tutorial shown earlier can be done both from the mobile phone as from a computer. It is not important the medium that you use, the result will be exactly the same, because the only thing you need to do is enter the link that you have provided.