A few years ago, we were at the height where mp4 players were the main protagonists in terms of sound reproduction in situations where you are abroad. Today these have been replaced by smartphones mainly by the benefits applications like Spotify, Tidal or even MixRadio, where we music without limits and high quality .
Of course, to enjoy high quality music a good accessory that permits necessary in this case would be a headset, and as you read in Hardzone Creative has renewed its Aurvana series launching to market two New In-Ear 3 Plus and In-Ear 2 Plus models, where ITE mode offers studio-quality sound .
To demonstrate its quality, we proceed to review their specifications:
In-Ear 3 Plus
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 17Hz
- Impedance: 28 ohms
- Sensitivity (1kHz) 112dB / mW
- Cable length: 1.3 meters without oxygen copper
- Connector: 3.5mm minijack gold finish
In-Ear 2 Plus
- Frequency Response: 15Hz ~ 16Hz
- Impedance: 42 ohms
- Sensitivity (1kHz) 110dB / mW
- Cable length: 1.2m Oxygen-Free Copper
- Connector: 3.5mm minijack gilded
Each headset features two speakers , one for treble and one for bass, equipped with Balanced Armature technology and noise cancellation AuraSeal that this blocks up to 98% of external noise , where by designing acoustic tube angle gives us one of the best experiences of sound in a compact handset such as these.
Both models offer many improvements which are aimed at smartphones and tablets as the ergonomic microphone and volume adjustment allowing use as a hands free as usual when you buy a terminal, as a rule tend to come about the manufacturer. The cable is wrapped in nylon, to avoid any noise and distortions generated by the friction with clothing, for example.
As to their prices In-Ear 3 Plus and In-Ear 2 Plus have a cost of 149.99 euros and 99.99 euros respectively , which will see its release from April this year.
And you, betting high quality sound or you settle for those included in your smartphone?
And you do you think? Head over Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus and In-Ear 2 Plus Creative headphones studio quality to make your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus and In-Ear 2 Plus Creative headphones studio quality
- Geak Camera takes photos by applying filters catch sight
- Samsung plans to sell 50 million this year Samsung Galaxy S6
- HTC wants changes, goodbye to Peter Chou as CEO
- Leaked the first images of Motorola Moto 360 2015
- Locate your phone from your smartwatch with the new feature Android Device Manager
- Xiaomi Xiaomi confirms the launch of My TV3 for March 24
- We can already download the official Android app on Google Play Auto