The community behind Android is one of the main reasons why I choose this operating system terminal on your staff everyday. However, although the community is more alive than ever, one of the ROMs better known as Paranoid Android is not in its best stage, given the progress of most of its employees to create OxygenOS, OnePlus operating system.
Still, they do not stop their march and have recently announced Google+ in your community that is responsible for, or Legacy- AOSPAL team confirmed the arrival of the last build Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, although a compelling reason .
Last build of AOSPA-L Lollipop based on Android 5.1.1
Many faithful to the ROM users and that lack of staff involvement and time so they do not receive timely updates on their terminals, that is not only personalized, if no correction fixes and security threats and integrity of our smartphones with all our personal data.
therefore AOSPA-L launch soon build Final where they will end the life cycle Lollipop Android 5.1.1 and prepare the arrival of something more important The first alpha Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Given the troubles passing responsible for AOSPA-L team have decided to start preparing the ground so that, once it is submitted Android 6.0 Marshmallow the sooner they can begin to compile code and integrate all the new which they are not few-his ROM custom.
course it is too early to start to wonder approximate dates , since it has not even been presented, much less published in the AOSP project to kick off to programmers, or better that cooks the community to launch their custom Android versions.
Paranoid Android -PA- Hopefully soon inform us of their plans and know more details. Until then, we settle very pleasantly with its future objectives .
Google+ | AOSPA-Legacy
And you do you think? Head over AOSPA Legacy announces the latest build of Lollipop to make way for Android 6.0 Marshmallow to leave your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
recently published website
- AOSPA Legacy announces the latest build of Lollipop to make way for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android games a week (LXIX)
- “HuaFans “Huawei’s experience and their fans
- OnePlus start getting OxygenOS 2.1.0 update, downloading!
- Huawei may be preparing a phablet with its own stylus, ¿ phablets war in
- LG Class, midrange terminal is official and once again limited to Korea
- Ask Andro4all 89: Galaxy J5, the Ferrari of Android, vs Premium Plus
- Shot Z90-7 Lenovo Vibe, a full mid-range high-end camera