According to a new report corresponding to the first quarter of 2015 Mediaworks Opera Android has surpassed advertising revenues to iOS, the operating system of Apple. The difference is minimal a 45.77% vs. 45.44%, but This is the first time in the history of the Green Android operating system this happens . To get this data, the company has analyzed the traffic of mobile ads in more than 850 million unique users over 18,000 web pages and applications.
The news comes just a year after Android IOS exceeds traffic to mobile advertising . Back then, the difference of this traffic was just over 4.60% in favor of Android, but now we see that and is the 42.83% . Of course, a rapid growth for the Google platform in just 12 months. In addition, we can also check passing the huge difference between these two systems and the rest, a truly abysmal data.
If we analyze the type of device from which the ads are displayed 62.45% of the traffic occurs from Android phones, which generates revenue 45.77% , while just 2 72% of traffic and 3.31% of income is from tablets In this field takes the cake Apple iPad , with 3.99% of traffic and a 17.45% of income. Since iPhone traffic is of 17.22%, and 27.29% revenue.
Finally, note that video ads on iOS generated 62.7% of revenues, while Android this figure is still 36.2% .
Opera Mediaworks | mobile advertising in the first quarter of 2015
And you do you think? Head over to Android than for the first time iOS in ad revenue to make your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
[1.99904 million] recently published website
- first Android surpasses iOS in ad revenue
- MediaTek Helio X20, the CPU chip with 10 cores, to detail and compared against the S810
- The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro 810 Snapdragon SoCs have improved and increased performance
- The differences between the photo sensors Samsung Galaxy S6 vs. ISOCELL IMX240
- Hugo Barra explains why not use microSD card in the new Xiaomi
- teach you how to contact the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge in the S6
- Sony Xperia C4, a new mid-range with a large screen oriented selfies
- Some batches of the HTC One M9 comes with Gorilla Glass 3 instead of 4, is it true?