The standard data rates for mobile devices is getting higher because over time we will see with different offers operators as in the case of Vodafone and unlimited gigas or No Telstra finally reaching 20 GB. This along with a 4G connection offers virtually no worries consumption for all content that we want are games, video or VoIP calls.
Amena has also announced its next move and that is, add to cart more for less and increase with nothing more and nothing less than 1 GB additional two current rates without changing the price which are as follows:
19.95 euros Fee: unlimited calls and SMS, 60 min per month for VoIP calls with Libon and 2GB 4G data
24.95 euros Fee: unlimited calls and SMS, 60 min per month for VoIP calls with Libon and 3 GB 4G data
As they say in Movilzona, change will be paid on March 30, which will be reflected on your website and in the contract customer . On the other hand, other rates remain at the current offer, although not surprising that change depending on the market and adapt to competition.
Hopefully others like Orange-which itself owns in Endangered and Movistar announce something interesting because every time we see OMV gain momentum and is very distant from the large , especially at against price offered with, in most cases even more than half for the same.
What do you think of OMV and second marks the big operators?
And you do you think? Head over Amena improves with additional 1GB two of its data rates on March 30 to leave your mark.
You can join us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
Released Andro4all recently
- Amena improves with additional 1GB two of its data rates on March 30
- Apple Watch, ¿smartwatches rival for Android Wear?
- Telegram + returns to Google Play
- Android 5.1 becomes official and could reach the Nexus devices soon
- The ZTE Nubia Z9 and Z9 Max will be officially presented on March 26
- Android News: Calls Whatsapp, NVIDIA Shield, AZ Lollipop range of Sony …
- Rumors indicate that the Oppo smartwatch be charged in just five minutes
- The Android games of the week (LXVII)